B&N iPad Reader is ‘the best ebook app on the iPad’ According to Gizmodo
According to Gizmodo B&N ipad reader is “better than Kindle, and better than iBooks”.
Gizmodo thumps up the reader for:
• It has way more books than iBooks, and is catching up to Kindle.
• Barnes & Noble’s killer feature, lending books, is fully intact. It worked perfectly, with a notification that I had a book available to borrow when I booted up the app. The trick is finding books that are actually lendable, since not all of them are, and the LendMe badge is easy to miss.
• It’s more customizable and powerful than the Kindle app, closer to iBooks: Multiple fonts along with user defined margins and line spacing.
• Search for your library, and of course, in books, plus full dictionary powers (unlike Kindle’s app)
However, Gizmodo argues that the overall syncing and library management system just isn’t as nice as Kindle. And the nook’s other cool feature, the ability to read full ebooks for free inside of B&N stores, just like browsing books for real, isn’t in the iPad app, though B&N says it’s coming.
- B&N iPad Reader is 'the best ebook app on the iPad' According to Gizmodo
- B&N reduced the price of Nook Simple Touch Glowlight to $119 to match Kinlde Paperwhite
- Now you can opt-out Amazon’s recommendation ads from Kindle Fire HD with $15 fee
- B&N has announced two new tablets: Nook HD and Nook HD+
- Amazon's latest move after Nook Tablet announcement
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|