Can you unsubscribe from Special Offers on Kindle Paperwhite?
Yes, you can do so; but you have to pay for the difference you would have paid for a Kindle Paperwhite model without special offers – which is $20.
Unsubscribe from special offers on your Kindle Paperwhite through the Manage Your Kindle.
- Visit Manage your Kindle
- From Manage your Devices, locate your Kindle Paperwhite.
- Click the plus icon to display more information.
- Click Unsubscribe Special Offers to discontinue seeing special offers and Sponsored Screensavers on your Kindle Paperwhite Home screen and screensaver.
- Connect your Kindle Paperwhite wirelessly to complete the process of disabling special offers on your device.
You’ll receive an e-mail notification that will confirm your payment for unsubscribing from special offers.
- Which Kindle to buy?
- What to do if Kindle Paperwhite not recognized when connected to computer with USB
- KIndle Paperwhite FAQs
- What has compelled Amazon to release a message to users of Kindle Paperwhite?
- How to reset or restart Kindle Paperwhite if it freezes or crashes?
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|