Many users have problem Kobo Vox from waking up from sleep mode or charging altogether, according to some sources. Even after a firmware update recently, the issue is still there. Kobo authority will issue a firmware patch to fix this problem. You can fix the problem in two ways until the new patch is released:
- Make sure the Vox is completely turned off. Power down the Vox completely and the light on the top should be orange. Then start charging. OR
- Hard-reset the device: hold the power button down for 10 seconds, then release. Then power on as normal.
You can add notes while you highlight text. This can be useful if you study a passage, or want to add comments to your highlights. To add notes while you highlight text:
1. Press and hold your finger over the text you want to highlight. A Select Text dialog box appears.
2. Tap Select Text.
3. Highlight the text:
- Tap and hold the icon to move to the general area of where you want to highlight.
- Drag the and icons to select the text.
4. Tap the Add Note button.
5. Enter your notes using the keyboard.
6. Tap Save. A pink note icon appears on the bottom right More >