How can you install Kindle or any third party app on Nook Tablet?
Nook Tablet apparently doesn’t allow you to install any third party app. However, there is a way out. B&N has hidden allowing app installation from unknown sources in the setting for Nook Tablet. In order to make it available you have to follow the following steps:
- Try to find any apk file from the web you want to install, for example, Aldiko.
- Now try to install the app, and you will be prompted to change the setting. Allow the changes.
- Now click the little icon on the bottom left corner of the Nook Tablet screen. Here you’ll see the your downloads.
- From the list (if you have multiple download) select the app and install it again
- You can now open the app
- But once you close it you’ll not find the app easily, since the app will not show up on the home screen. So, you;ve to follow new steps here
- Click on the “n”, and select search. Type in the name of the app. Find it, and now you can open the app
- Next go to the home screen, and open the search again
- Next time you don’t need to search again
- Kindle Photo Viewer Controls
- Kindle 3 Announced, Not Released, and Guess What: It’s Sold Out
- Buying, Deleting & Re-downloading, Syncing eBooks on Kindle
- Borders Lowers the Price of Kobo, Taking Pre-Order For Cruz Reader & Tablet
- What are the new features on Kindle Paperwhite?
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|