How to Attach & Use Lighted Leather Cover to Kindle 3?
There are two different kinds of leather covers available for Kindle 3:
There are two different methods, though similar, to attach the cover to Kindle 3. The usage are also different. Here we cover lighted leather cover without light:
Attaching the cover
To connect the Kindle Leather Cover with Light to your Kindle, follow the instructions below (also provided with the Kindle cover):
amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/09/96/59/29/996592990.jpg" border="1" alt="Attaching the Kindle cover with light" width="491" height="494" align="middle" />
Ensure the attachment hooks are fully inserted into your Kindle. If the gold areas of the attachment hooks are visible, then your Kindle is not correctly attached to the cover.
Using the reading light
The reading light is powered by the battery in the Kindle–no batteries required. The Kindle must be attached to the book cover and powered on for the reading light to work.
amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/09/88/92/87/988928790.jpg" border="1" alt="Home screen callouts" width="392" height="192" align="middle" />
- To activate the light, pull the light head all the way out of the cover until it clicks. The light will come on when it is fully extended.
- If the light does not come on or flashes, ensure the Kindle is fully engaged with the two attachment hooks.
- How to Attach & Use Lighted Leather Cover to Kindle 3?
- Kindle Keyboard Got Firmware Update 3.3
- Kindle 3 Lighted Cover Wouldn't Work with New Kindles
- Jailbrake Your Kindle – Hack with Fonts, Screensavers, USB Network
- Does Amazon Really Need High Profile People to Develop Apps for Kindle?
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|