How to Save All Words You’ve Looked-up in Kindle Dictionary?
When you look a book up in the dictionary, highlight the word & the definition and it will save it to “My Clippings.” You can then track all of the words you’ve looked up. My Clippings is accessible in a text file when your kindle is tethered to your computer with the USB cable. Here’s a step-by-step guide on saving your looked-up words:
- 1. Place the cursor over the word you want to look up. (or search for the word)
2. A “mini definition” displays at the bottom of the screen.
3. While the mini-definition is showing, press the “return” key.
4. The more detailed definition from the dictionary will appear.
5. Place your cursor at the beginning of the entry and click the 5-way controller. Then move the cursor to the far-right point of what you want to save to “my clippings” and click the 5-way controller once more to highlight the definition.
- How to Save All Words You've Looked-up in Kindle Dictionary?
- Ereaders are Hot Gift Items This Year
- Some Late Kindle 3 Orders are Being Shipped Early
- Jailbrake Your Kindle – Hack with Fonts, Screensavers, USB Network
- 7″ Kindle Fire HD has been rooted
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|