I Heard Kindle 3 Doesn’t Have Number Keys on the Keyboard. How Can I Type Numbers With Kindle 3?
Yes, it’s true. The new Kindle smaller in size, and the keyboard has been reorganized. And the top row of the keyboard that used to have number keys has been removed. In order to type number now you have to use shortcuts. For example, to type number “1″ use alt+Q. Thus alt+top row alphabets gives you the desired number.
- Alt+Q > 1
- Alt+W > 2
- Alt+E > 3
- Alt+R > 4
- Alt+T > 5
- Alt+Y > 6
- Alt+U > 7
- Alt+I > 8
- Alt+O > 9
- Alt+P > 0
- I Heard Kindle 3 Doesn't Have Number Keys on the Keyboard. How Can I Type Numbers With Kindle 3?
- What’s So Special About Kindle 3 Keyboard?
- What's So Special About Kindle 3 Keyboard?
- Kindle Keyboard Got Firmware Update 3.3
- Kindle 3 Lighted Cover Wouldn't Work with New Kindles
|ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Silver - REFURBISHED||Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 8GB 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet - Titanium Silver|